The project follows the path of Simon, a young man who is born in the novel Tout est vrai [All is true] and who we meet again adult in Sans qu’aucun matin [May no morning ever].
- Sans qu’aucun matin [May no morning ever], novel (142p)
- Sans qu’aucun matin [May no morning ever], film (70 min)
- Lettres à Rebecca [Letters to Rebecca] (video installation)
- Reconstitutions [Reconstructions], series of drawings
- Tout est vrai sonore [All is true, sonic], sound artwork (8 tracks, 53 min)
- Horloge [Clock], sound artwork (dedicated software)
- Etreintes [Embraces] (Rebecca & Simon), series of photographs
- Etreintes [Embraces] (Rebecca & Pablo), series of photographs
- Ivri, series of photographs
- Papiers empreints [Marked papers]
- Affiches [Posters], cyanotypes & excerpts of the novel
- Ni aucun soir, mobile app
• SANS QU’AUCUN MATIN [MAY NO MORNING EVER], film
SYNOPSIS : Simon just finished his studies and now dedicates himself to the development of his app, that would connect people, but just for a certain amount of time « because what is ephemeral is always more precious », as he says. A project he wishes to experiment in his own life, with his new friends, Mircea and Rivière, that he named : May no morning ever guarantee the night to come.
Sans qu’aucun matin, withPablo Cobo, Brendan Hains, Barthélémy Pollien, Audrey Bonnet, Mathieu Genet, Valentine Cadic